Top Leadership Voices Blog Posts of 2015
The K-12 Blueprint Leadership Voices Blog is a highly valuable K-12 Blueprint resource. On the blog, educational leaders regularly share their insights on successful implementation of educational technology with the visitors to the K-12 Blueprint website.
As Contributing Editor to K-12 Blueprint, I have the honor of interacting with a team of K-12 Blueprint Leadership Voices Bloggers. I am privileged to get a first hand look at the posts before they go live and am always inspired by their innovative mindset and willingness to share with the larger education community. View a list of our 15 most read posts of 2015 below.
- Reasons Why 94% of U.S. Superintendents are Making Technology Mistakes
- 10 Free Resources and Tools for Today's Classrooms
- Game Changer - Microsoft's OneNote Class Notebook Creator
- Elliott's Two Cents: Stop Arguing about Technology - Focus on Transforming Learning
- Why Technology Matters in Education
- Uncomfortable Questions for the Ed-Tech Community
- Smoothly Transition into School with Google Classroom and Intel-based Chromebooks
- The Importance of Words in Educational Change
- Ten Reasons Why Teachers Must Be Magic. A Special Letter From Santa!
- Creating and Collaborating in The Cloud with Chromebooks
- Developing an Organizational Mindset of Innovation
- Student Voices: Noah - Doing Things in a More Intelligent Way
- The Dangers of Saying 'No' to Edtech
- The Value of Messaging in Educational Change
- Untethering Teachers - One District’s Search for the Next-Gen Device Part IV
Learn more now with materials from these toolkit and resource collections: